Plant-Winter Jewels® Fire & Ice Hellebore
NEW! A perfect double-flowered variety with alabaster petals edged in ruby red. Each bloom is a masterpiece, and no two are alike. Occasionally you'll see the red color creep through the veins of the petals for a fiery effect.
A member of the Ranunculaceae family, the Lenten Rose hellebore presents the first flowers of the new season, displaying a wide range of petal colors and blossom shapes. These winter-blooming, thick-leaved evergreens adapt to a wide range of light and soil conditions, are deer resistant, and hardy to zone 4. Hellebores typically begin to flower in their 2nd year. Plants mature to 18-24 inches tall and flower from the end of January through April. These spectacular plants were developed by our neighbors, Marietta and Ernie O'Byrne, world-renowned hellebore breeders.
PLEASE READ: Available only within the contiguous US.
- More Information
- Customer Reviews (0)
When you order our transplants, you will receive the same quality and selection that our customers have learned to expect at our retail store. For gardeners who are pressed for time or prefer to have Territorial start their plants, our selection of vegetables, flowers, and herbs is an easy and economical way to fill your garden with summer goodness. Plants are available individually. For the best shipping value, order any combination of 6 plants.
(A) Ships first half of April-Order Must Be Received By: March 1
(B) Ships last half of April-Order Must Be Received By: March 15
(C) Ships first half of May-Order Must Be Received By: April 1
(D) Ships last half of May-Order Must Be Received By: April 15
• We reserve the right to alter the shipping dates due to weather.
• Remember, plants are living things and don't always follow schedules!
• We do our best to ship strong, healthy plants right to your door on time.
Perfect Delivery Guarantee
• We guarantee your plants will arrive in perfect condition at the physical street address given on your order. Sorry, we cannot guarantee orders for which we are given an incorrect address.
• Plants are shipped Monday through Wednesday and arrive at your door Thursday or Friday of the same week. They are not scheduled for transit over a weekend.
Important Reminders When Ordering Plants From the Catalog
• Use the Transplant Order Form located in the back of the catalog
• Choose a Ship Code
• Include a physical street address because plants are shipped Fedex
• Plants are available only within the contiguous US
Before shipping, each transplant is hardened-off in the crisp night air of our short season farm. When they arrive at your door, they're ready for your garden. One plant per pot.
Be sure to open your box immediately upon receipt
Upon opening the box you may notice that some of the plants appear wilted. This should not harm the plants. Water the pots and place them in a partially sunny location. If you can't plant them outside immediately, you may want to pot them into a larger container.
Because of the different growth rates of some of the varieties, you may see a difference in sizes.
Plants are shipped Monday through Wednesday and arrive at your door Thursday, Friday, or Saturday of the same week. If the box arrives after the weekend or is damaged, please call Customer Service immediately at: 800-626-0866.
If your shipment is not complete, please refer to your invoice for information regarding backorders or product that is sold out for the season.